As the government has relaxed lockdown over the COVID-19 pandemic, guidelines have been issued and we have taken the following measures:
• Hand-sanitiser dispensers at entrances, exit, and restrooms. Please use them, we do.
• The inside bar has a protective screen.
• Staff may use PPE such as gloves or visors.
• Tables are spaced at least a meter apart.
• A one way system operates inside the pub. Please follow it when ordering drinks or using the restrooms.
• Drinks and food can be ordered at the bar. Please queue and observe reasonable distance from other customers. No drinking at the bar.
• Tables are sanitised between sittings.
• Toilets are sprayed with anti-bacteria every hour.
• Toilets are 1 at a time. Please respect this.
• Registration of your details for the Government’s Test and Trace requirements (see notices around the pub).
• Signage throughout the venue, on walls and floors.
Please speak to a member of staff for your booking, or if you would like to book a table on arrival. You may need to queue at the bar for service. Please observe social distancing and help yourself to the hand sanitiser units at the entrances.
We have limited staff and do our best to monitor the above, but you can help us. Please make use of the hand sanitiser, be respectful of other customers in maintaining social distancing. Don’t congregate in corridors and access points. Let us know if you see anything that doesn’t follow these measures.
Our hand sanitiser dispensers are activated by automatic sensors to limit physical contact.
Test and Trace
Under government guidelines we are required to collect identification details for our guests.
These details will be kept in a safe for 21 days and then destroyed.
We will not use this information for anything other than to meet the government’s requirements.
We understand this is to help the NHS test and trace people who may have come into proximity with COVID-19, to help contain the spread of the virus.